CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Tired!

Since all is quiet in my house right now, I thought I'd take the time before I head up to bed, to write a quick post. Kelby is in Topeka all weekend for a tennis tournament. He's a pretty incredible player, so I'm anxious to hear how his matches go tomorrow. I'm slightly jealous that his hotel is right across the street from ...

I'm hoping he might bring me back an original chicken sandwhich and some sweet tea! Yeah, it doesn't take much to make me happy!

I am extremely tired tonight! I've been working out A LOT the past few weeks and on top of that I've really been cutting back on calories. I've already lost 7 pounds, so I know I'm doing something right! I've been going to a spin class at the gym 2-3 times a week and then running the other 2 days. Let me tell you, if you've never been to a spin class, they are tough work but also a lot of fun! I met a friend for the 6am class this morning, which is why I'm practically asleep writing this.

I'm not even sure if anyone even reads this blog anymore, except my brother (Hi Bob!), but there's a little update into my oh so exciting life! I'll try and post some pictures of my sweet girls soon! They are growing too fast!!!!

2 comments:

Candie said...

I read! I'm always interested in what other red-heads are doing!!! Glad you're enjoying the workouts.The spin classes kick your tail for sure! I'm headed out for a jog right now!

Ace said...

Sweetheart, I absolutely love your blog posts. And the pictures of those three adorable reds. They're great!!! That's terrific to hear your husband plays tennis! How'd he do in the tournament? He must be pretty good if he travels. Nice going with spin class and the weight loss. What's your secret!?! Cheers for now.

Ace