CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Missions Trip to Costa Rica

Well, I've been back from Costa for almost 4 months now and I still haven't posted about my trip. I guess I've been a little side tracked with life! I had an amazing experience, one that I will never forget. I still can't get those precious children's faces out of my mind. I would have loved to bring a few home with me. Here are some pictures from my trip ...


There were 4 homes on the Hogar de Vida property that the children lived in, this is one of the homes
I loved the hammocks and rocking chairs

I probably ate at least 5 mandarine oranges a day, straight from the tree, while I was there. They were SO good!

My first day meeting the kids
My first Costa Rican meal. All of the meals that were prepared for us were really good!
Our walk into town

Sadie w/one of the boys


Me and Anya



Raschel





The kids loved looking at the picture of my "tres hijas".
On one of our last days there we drove a few hours to Jaco and enjoyed a day at the beach!
Here is a picture of the beautiful sunset





Sadie and Susie

Me and the twins, Anya and Tanya


Chillin' after our morning devotional
Me and sweet Genesis
Me and Lindsay

Me and Susie

Several of the locals and a few women from our team were baptized. It was such a moving experience!








0 comments: