CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meeting Cousin Will

Well I've decided to join the blogging band wagon. I'm not the greatest of writers but I do have three girls and they seem to always give me something interesting to write about. So here goes ...
The girls got to meet their new cousin, William Isaiah, this past weekend. We had a great time eating hotdogs and hamburgers, holding baby Will and playing games. The girls were all able to hold him for the first time. He was born 5 weeks early so he was in the NICU for several weeks.


My sister took these pictures of Olivia. We are all amazed at her naturally curly hair. It will get even curlier this summer as the humidity increases! There are many tears shed every morning as I TRY and comb through her hair, although I'm told that while I was in Florida she didn't cry once for her Aunt Kristin. She even said it tickled. Hmmmm, somethings not quite right there!!! You know, I think I remember being the same way as a little girl. I cried and cried when my mom brushed my hair but when a friend or relative did it there was never any pain.

Olivia throwing "helicopter" leaves off the deck. She made great friends with Jessie's dad and they made several trips to find more leaves! Oh what fun for a three year old!

2 comments:

marnmic said...

Great blog! I look forward to visiting often. :-D

mackenziegrace said...

Mackenzie and I love it! We can't wait to see more pics. Thanks!

Amanda