CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer is here!

Well I think it's safe to say that summer is officially here. It was a hot one today, but it's only the beginning I'm afraid. We've been housebound the past few days due to rain so my sis and I and a friend took Olivia to the zoo today to see the new Butterfly Pavillion (Abby and Julia were in Summer School). Liv was captivated by the butterflies and held her little hand out so they would land on her. I'd love to go back and spend more time there when it isn't wall to wall people. Here's a few pics ...

This is too funny not to post!
My goal for tomorrow is to get back into my running routine. I ran consistently for 7 weeks, 4 miles, 5x per week. I was feeling so great! I even kept up my routine when I was in Florida but after buying new running shoes I got some horrible blisters the first time I ran in them so I've been letting them heal before I start back up again. Tomorrow is my first day back after taking a week off. I really enjoy running but I wish I had someone to run with. It would be so much more enjoyable and safe! I was almost attacked by a dog a few weeks ago. Anyone want to volunteer???

2 comments:

marnmic said...

The last pic of Liv is PRICELESS. What kind of blackmail will you use that for when she's a teenager?!! :-D

Serah Elizabet Ozdemir said...

Thank you for sharing the girls with me! They are getting so big and are so cute!! I can't wait to watch them grow.
Love,
Aunt Mary