CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool

My sweet little Olivia had her very first day of preschool today! She has been so excited, talking about it nonstop! "Mommy is it Tuesday or Fursday yet?" We drive by her school everytime we take her big sisters to and from school and she ALWAYS yells "There's my school." Well the day FINALLY arrived. I started out the morning by making blueberry waffles.

But she wanted chocolate cereal instead ... crazy girl

At least it was organic ... so I didn't feel like too bad of a mom

Jules was so excited for Olivia. Abby was too but she was still busy getting ready for school


All ready to go



This was Julia's backback that she had in Kindergarten. It's still in pretty good condition. She thinks it's cool to have her big sister's backpack. I'll take it while I can!


I look happy here but I'm really crying insideReady to go in!
Such a big girl

About this time she got really quiet! But my brave girl didn't shed a tear!
Playing with puzzles
I just couldn't make myself walk away. When I did, my tears started to flow
So ... what did I do with my first 2 1/2 hours of alone time. Vacuum? Clean my house? Workout? No. I got my haircut. Nothing's better than fresh highlights and cutting away a few inches.
Well except maybe for this. Maybe next Tuesday I'll head to The Cheesecake Factory for my favorite White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
Nah ... I really need to be doing this.
Well I have 3 little girls that have been playing outside all evening. It's been so beautiful here the past few days. Fall is in the air. I better go round them up and wash away the grime before John McCain's speech tonight at the RNC. I still get goosebumps when I think of Sarah Palin's speech last night. It was electrifying, passionate, and inspiring. Until next time my friends ...

7 comments:

Kara Prater said...

Olivia looked so proud of herself with her backpack add her smile showed her excitement. Precious pics. :)
And, I like your new haircut. I love the length,very nice.
If I lived close by you, I would go with you to Cheesecake Factory and then we could run it off!!! Love that place---yum yum.

Hey, I am started to hear that we have a lot of the same taste in music. Love David Cook, Selah, and yes Held by Natalie Grant. :)

Kara Prater said...

Ok sorry for all my mishaps in that comment section. I just read it back to myself and realized I made two spelling errors. Sorry-I am tired and I am going to bed...now. Have a good day. :)

Kristin said...

Our little Olivia is growing up...this makes me sad. :( Anyway, the pics were great, I KNOW she was the cutest little girl in the whole class. I loved your haircut too, can't wait to see it in person.
- Your Little Sis

Will's mom said...

Yeah for a grown-up Livvy!! I think she totally looks like a little Kristin in the picture by her nametag. Have fun in your quiet house (well, for a few hours anyway!).

Steph said...

Wow...I can't believe little Livvy is in preschool! She looks so confident :)

I like the haircut too!

And darn it, now I want cheesecake.

Miss you! (we're moving in 4 days!)

amy (metz) walker said...

The haircut is cute and all those food pics are making me hungry! I ate enough cheesecake & pastries in Germany that I should get in the gym myself!

I love the header of your girls!

Brittany said...

URGH... if I could just get that hair color in a bottle, I know I would be the happiest girl in the whole world!