CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Counting on God

I took this video of the girls yesterday and thought I'd share it with you all. It's their new favorite song and they have been singing it nonstop! It blesses me to hear them sing "It's the miracle of Christ in me. It's the mystery that sets me free. I'm nothing like I used to be. Open up your eyes you'll see". I hope it blesses you too.

The video stops abruptly, as you'll see, to avoid an all out war between my girls! Remember to pause my playlist before you play the video.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

How precious! :) I love how they brush their hair during the music - and how Liv gets her brush stuck in her hair lol! Too cute!

jeansnorton said...

The girls did great.... They need t o make a movie! Just like while I was there watching them the other day. It brought a smile to my face!

marnmic said...

How sweet! It is truly amazing to watch our children accept Jesus as their Savior and watch them grow in Him. Keep on training them you are doing so great a job with them! :-)