CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Florida Vacation - Days 5 & 6

My feet are tired, I'm sunburned and absolutely exhausted but I thought I'd see if I could muster up enough energy to post a few pictures. We are having a wonderful time at Disney World. Our hotel is beautiful, although we've been at the parks from sun up till sun down so we haven't been able to enjoy it too much. Here's a few pics from our first two days in the Magic Kingdom! Tomorrow we're headed to Disney's Hollywood Studios!


Abby, Olivia and Julia after we arrived at our hotel




Taking the monorail to the Magic Kingdom

Liv cried and cried because she wanted to go on this horse and carriage ride so badly. Kelby was on Space Mountain with Abby and Julia (which they HATED!) so I lugged Olivia and the stroller all the way back to the entrance in the 90 degree heat. Once we were finished with the ride she was still upset because the horse wasn't brown! Tough luck kiddo!

Julia and Liv on the speedway racer cars ... which I drove because the girls (Abby & Julia) were traumatized after their ride on Space Mountain. Jules was too scared to drive!

Family tea cup ride ... dedicated to Grandma Norton because she loves her tea so much.

Liv wasn't sure if she liked them or not ... I guess by the picture she didn't

Taking a break after the Pirates of the Caribbean ride or as Liv likes to call it "The Pirates of the Carrot Beans"

Abby and Julia riding up front on the monorail


Riding the starships in Tomorrowland
Sweet Julia with her little sister ... on our first day at the Magic Kingdom we told the girls that if for some reason we became separated from each other to go find a Disney employee and tell them you're lost ... and wouldn't you know it, about 5 minutes later, as I was rushing to It's a Small World to get in line with Kelby, I turned around and there was Abby but no Julia! After much panic and and what seemed like forever (only a minute or so) there was Julia hand in hand with a Disney employee. She had huge tears in her eyes but we were very proud of her for listening to us!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like you guys are having sooo much fun! I'm jealous. Poor little Liv, I wish she could have gone on the carriage ride but I'm sure those are $$$ (or if they're even for the guests). Did they like "It's A Small World"??

Kristin said...

nevermind, she did ride it! She just didn't like the brown horse. So stubborn! :)

marnmic said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Liv will remmeber this, and think back and laugh. I hate it that Julia got separated from you. That is scary. We lost Maddie for a little bit at Rushmore when we was like 6. It's a terrifying moment. I'm so glad she remembered what to do. Thank the Lord!!!