CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sisterly Bonding

Moments like these seem few and far between sometimes so I thought I'd capture this photo opportunity this evening. It was really the most precious thing. Livvy had her head on Julia's lap and Julia was telling her the story of "The Three Little Pigs". She even had props.


Props: Brick, Sticks and Straw


Little Miss Independent was busy playing with Mitzi

Sorry, not the greatest photo quality tonight. It is really windy out this evening. We're in for some more thunderstoms, second evening in a row. I hope the big bad wolf (the weather) won't come and huff and puff and blow our house down!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Aww, how sweet! I remember Liv always says she wants to play with Julia. Great pics despite the wind. :)

marnmic said...

The pic of Liv and jules is so precious! I agree with Kris, I think they are all great pics. I need a new camera!