CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Florida Vacation - Days 7 & 8

We spent a very HOT and HUMID day yesterday at Disney's Hollywood Studios. It was our hardest day so far ... we were all wiped out by the end of the day. We slept in this morning and felt a little bit refreshed for Epcot. We have one last day at the parks tomorrow before we head back for home on Wednesday. I think we just might need a vacation from our vacation!

Family Pic at Magic Kingdom

Family pic with Goliath from Jo Jo's circus (I think!)

Kelby & Julia with the Storm Troopers (I felt so sorry for them, they must have been so hot!)
Kelby with his cousin Matt

Kelby & Abby with the Stormship Trooper
Second Cousins posing for a picture after our lunch which was a wonderful break from the heat!
Me with Abby & Julia on our way to see a dinner show called the Hoopdy Doo Review. Olivia didn't eat anything and was asleep in her stroller before the show even started. It was a really fun evening!
Sweet Julia
My grown up girl
On the Finding Nemo ride at Epcot
Kelby testing out a Segway at Epcot

Mickey Mouse with Abby and Julia, minus one little redhead. We stood in line for 45 minutes to meet some of the Disney characters and Olivia wouldn't even go 10 feet near them!
Again, no Liv
She wouldn't even go near Minnie!
Taking a break from the heat for an ice cream treat
Chocolate ice cream is the best
I missed all this because I was riding the Spaceship Earth ride alone! Olivia didn't meet the height requirement so we had to tag team it but Julia wouldn't brave the ride with me!

Epcot at night


4 comments:

Kristin said...

wow, looks like you guys are having a lot of fun LONG, TIRING, days...but it looks like you're having a BLAST. I see my little Liv continues to take after her Aunt Kristin and refuses to go near the characters, lol. Wish it wasn't so hot for you guys!

marnmic said...

Looks like a blast. When are you coming home? It seems like you have been gone for so long. :-)

Lisa said...

We fly home tomorrow. My feet are so tired! I intended to work out while I was here but I think I've walked 100 miles since we've been here!

Michael said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.