CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Crazy Mornings!

I think I've mentioned this subject before but I got to thinking it deserves its very own post. Somedays I feel like I'm torturing my little Olivia when I'm brushing her hair in the morning. There are screams and tears and more screams. The neighbors must wonder what is going on each morning! No matter how gentle I try to be it's never quite gentle enough. It must have something to do with her mass of curls because Abby and Julia never protested so much!

Pre-torture Session

Post Torture Session and no, No More Tangles doesn't help!!!

Oh and pray for strength for me today. I'm attempting to take Livvy's blanket AKA "soft" away, at least until bedtime. It's her "trigger" for sucking her thumb. Many times throughout the day I'll find her plopped on the floor somewhere in the house sucking her thumb with her "soft". There have already been tears but I am trying to stay committed to this new challenge!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Lis,
you forgot to add how she doesn't mind when Aunt Kristin does her hair. :) Poor thing...reminds me of me when mom did my hair. She is a mini Kristin.

Will's mom said...

I've been dying to comment on these adorable posts...but it wouldn't let me. That's another reason I started a blog!!! Livvy is SO CUTE!!! Enough said.

marnmic said...

I love the new look of the blog! Great! Liv's hair is cute! I hate it that she has such a tender little head. Maybe it will grow a little less tender as she gets older. Do you ever just use watered down conditioner in a spray bottle????

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Your girls are beautiful. My wife Brandi is a red head so I'm a little partial. :)

Anonymous said...

red-headed little girls are the sweetest! what beautiful kiddos!

Kara Prater said...

thanks for visiting my blog. We already have something in common-3 girls! Your 3 red heads are precious. I love your blog set up- very pretty. Can't wait to read more.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your girls are so stinking cute! Your Abby and my Abby have the exact same color hair. Love it!

I love your blog. It looks great and is a great read.

-- Brandi (seems to be a popular name for this comment section)