CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday Fun

Last night was my sister's 25th birthday. Oh to be 25 again ... seems like forever ago! I think I was living in Germany at the time, probably still getting over the culture shock. I look back fondly over those years. We met some wonderful friends, friends we are still in contact with, friends we'll have for life. I don't think at the time I really appreciated how blessed we were! Look at all the places we were able to visit ... England, France, Austria, Holland, Italy, Belgium and Poland. Never made it to Greece and Ireland though ... maybe one day!

We had a fun evening over at my parent's house. You won't see any pictures of Kelby, Julia and my dad though. Kelby had to beg out of the festivities because of a tennis tournament, Julia had a sleepover at a friend's house and my dad was there, he just hates being photographed.

Aunt Kristin and Liv

Me and my Liv

Grandma and Olivia

Me and Abby

Me and Kris, pretty good picture after about 15 tries!

David and Kris

Aunt Kristin told Liv she could help her blow out HER candles! She was pretty excited!

You would have thought it was her birthday!

I think she found 25 candles was a lot tougher to blow out than 3!

I can't believe she is going to be 10 in a few short months. Someone said to me the other day that the boys are going to be calling soon. Gulp. I was the tender age of 17 before any boy began calling me. That seems like another lifetime. Oh the memories!

Well, it's getting late. I think I'm going to go cozy up with a good book. Night all.

1 comments:

marnmic said...

Great post. Looks like a fun time was had by all. Next time you will have to sneak a pic of "b" though. He shouldn't be so camera shy! :-)
It's true about the boys...they grow so quickly. UGH..cherish the time!