CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun!

I love having neighbors, especially neighbors with a pool! Since their boys are grown and no one uses it much, they were gracious and kind enough to offer to let us use it whenever we want and we sure have taken them up on that! We don't want to wear out our welcome, so I think this is it for the week. They have two beautiful dogs that love to swim in the pool as well, which the girls are just tickled by! Here's a few pics from our trip next door!

This is about as far as Olivia will venture in!

Liv having fun with Oak and Monet, the neighbors dogs The dogs going in for a swim

Kelby and MonetOak, the Weineramer . He's kinda standoffish at first, but he warms up after awhile. He has such pretty green eyes!
Abby jumping from the diving board ... I won't even do this, I'm such a chicken!
Julia getting ready to take the plunge
Julia says "This is the life" Abby working on her "tan" (Pale is the new tan, haven't you heard?)
"Don't hate me because of my beautiful naturally curly red hair!"
I'm not just a woman of leisure that sits by the pool all day, really I'm not! I do have laundry to do, clothes to iron, a dishwasher to unload and a pile of work to do for my part-time job. So I better get to it ... until next time!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

wow, what fun! How deep does the pool go? That last picture does not look like Liv!!! She looks too grown up with her hair like that lol!

marnmic said...

Is one of those dogs an American Eskimo? That is what we have....Charlie is white and furry.
Glad you guys are having a great summer. :-)

Lisa said...

You know, I'm not sure what kind of dog the white one is, but I have wondered because she is so pretty. Do they shed? I'm guessing with that long coat, they probably do.