CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Park Outing

We decided to get the girls out of the house the other night, so we took them to Dairy Twist and then we headed over to a nearby park. We had a great time until the bugs started to eat us alive (and of course I forgot the bug spray)! At that point, after screams of protest from Olivia, we thought we should head back home. Here are a few pictures we took of our evening of chicken nuggets, ice cream, merry-go-rounds, swings and lots and lots of bugs!

Note to self: Give child chocolate milk AFTER they have eaten their meal. I really should know this by now!
Abby giving a thumbs up for yummy lemonade
I don't even know what to say here.

Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets and fries... we like to feed our kids the very best food!

We took our ice cream to the park to eat. I shoud say THEY did. I was good and didn't get any. The girls did share a few bites with me though! This would have been a great picture if she would have smiled! Parks with sand are the worst!


Daddy and his girl Trying to get all three to smile always proves to be very difficult, especially when there are bugs swarming around you!


Would have been a cute picture if Liv didn't look so funny!
Me and my sweet Julia
Update: For those of you who have been waiting on pins and needles, wondering if the snakes scared away those horrible little birds, well so far it appears that they have! I still see them flying around our backyard but they don't swoop at our heads anymore and they haven't started rebuilding their nest. I'm not sure if it will work long term, but for now it seems to have scared them off.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Okay...here is how I did it..

While still in the scrapblog editor go to file and the click export as JPEG. Then a thing will pop up with your page and you click download. It should either ask you if you want to save it to your computer. Save and it should download to wherever you chose to save it to. Once you do that Go to your blogger and go to the Page elements under the Layout tab. then click the edit link on the header. And there should be a spot for you to browse your computer to find the picture and then viola. Just be sure to save it and it should appear. I don't really like that mine is so big so I might import it to photobucket and make it smaller. BUt newaz..hope this helps..if you have any other questions just ask!

Thanks for stopping by.

P.S.- you girls as sooo CUTE! I love read hair. :)

~Dani

marnmic said...

Love the new look. I like dani's directions too, but I dont' know if I could follow them to change my blog.
We love Dairy Queen but dont' go there nearly enough. It looks good!
We are looking forward for the girls coming tomorrow. I think we are going to bake some cookies. :-)

Kristin said...

I love your new title picture - how/where did you get/do that??? I'm impressed! :) Oh, and it looks to me like you were at Dairy Twist, not Dairy Queen. Dairy Twist is a good place to go to for lunch! David and I have done that after church before. Yum! I love all the pics...Julia is getting so big, she even has adult teeth now!!!! I miss them, so next time you need a babysitter call Aunt Kristin!

Lisa said...

You're so observant. I didn't even realize I put Dairy Queen. It is now corrected. An offer to babysit, you know I'll be taking you up on that! See you tomorrow night, birthday girl!

Lisa said...

Oh and I did my title layout at scrapblog.com. I found it on that Nitty Gritty blog you told me about. You need to do one. It can be pretty time consuming though!

Unknown said...

OMG Lisa, some of those pics are just hilarious! I love the one of the dinosaur nugget 'attacking' Jules.

How's Kelby's new job going? Email me!
Love ya-Steph

Unknown said...

awesome! I am glad that I could help! :) It's SUPER cute and matches really well with your background! Anyway...ttyl
~Dani